Like most websites we collect certain information or data about you when you use our site or sub-sites.
There are two main types of information we collect:
- Non-personally identifying information such as:
- your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used
- other information on how you use the site (such as which website you came from, what pages you viewed and what time you visited), using cookies and website analytics services
- whether you interacted with any adverts
- Personally identifying information:
- if you contact us via our contact forms
- if you leave a comment on our site (with personally identifying information such as your name or email address)
This information helps us to:
- improve our site by monitoring how it is being used
- contact you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored:
- we store your data on our secure servers in Scotland
- some data may also be stored outside of Europe, such as that collected by website analytics, survey services or social media services, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers
We take appropriate steps to ensure that our site is safe to use. However by submitting your personal data, you agree that transmitting information over a public network like the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we can’t guarantee the security of your data and any data you transmit is at your own risk. Once we receive your data we ensure it is held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Sharing your data
We won’t share your information with third parties unless required to do so by law.
You can contact us to find out what information we hold about you.
Links to other websites